We are honored you stopped by our website. We hope the info below will answer some of the questions you may have about who we are and how you can get to know us.
We welcome you to join us on Sundays for our Family Worship Services at 10:30am & 6:30pm.
· 10:30am is our main Family Worship Service! We have our full worship team, an anointed message from God’s word, and opportunity for special prayer ministry. Bring your bible and get ready to receive from the Lord. This service normally runs to 12:15pm.Parents, we have children’s programs available for ages 6mths to 12yrs during this service. Nursery (ages 6mths to 3yrs) is available at the start of service. Kids will be dismissed for children’s church immediately following worship (ages 3 yrs or potty trained to 12 yrs). Our children’s area is located in the lower level of our back building. If it’s your first time with us, we welcome you to come with your child to meet the teachers and view our children’s area.
· 6:30pm is our bilingual Worship Service! From praise to prayer, this service is translated from the platform into Spanish. Many English-only speakers attend the evening service, so don’t be shy. Currently, we do not offer a children’s program during this service but we can provide you with activity sheets and crayons if you bring the kids. This service normally runs to 8:00pm.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN OUR SERVICES
We often are asked what our services are like. Honestly, each service is unique, but they all have this in common:
1) WORSHIP… we are a people who worship the Lord. Praise and Worship is foundational and we believe that as we worship Him, Matthew 18:20 promises, that He comes to fill the house with His presence. We encourage our people to freely worship as the bible instructs us – lifting up hands, singing from our hearts, waving flags, etc.
2) WORD… We believe the bible is the inspired Word of God and that it is still relevant today. In our services, you will hear the scriptures preached and be taught how to practically apply them to your life right now.
3) MINISTRY… we believe in prayer. God has put us together as a family of believers and as a family, sometimes we need support in order to make it through the day to day challenges we face. This is why we give opportunity at each service for personal prayer ministry. We have a ministry team who have been established by our Pastors who will pray with you and believe for God’s will and blessing for your life.
If you would like to get to know us more, click on the links below… or better yet, stop in this Sunday and worship with us! If there is anything we can help you with, or a question you can’t find an answer to, please call our church office, T–F from 9-4pm at 519.322.1504. We would be happy to assist you!
Contact Us… need directions?
About Us… our story in brief
Our Vision… our primary purpose
Foundations of Faith… what we believe
Meet Our Pastors… get to know Pastors Dan & Myra Tamburo
Affliation… who we are connected with